I ordered 8 GA raconteurs Tickets from these *** Artist and they sent the tickets, When I got to the show with my guest we were all told these tickets were "FAKE" WHAT???I said!

The manager of the box office later explained that some people out there make copies of GA tickets and sell them. Obviously my guest and I were duped! I found out the owner's name Jason.

Apparently he has done this often and gets away with it!

I hope my story can protect another innocent person just looking to have a great time seeing a great band.Just as an example these guys still have a link up trying to sell Nirvana Tickets!!

Had an Experience with Desert Tickets?

Comments

Cedar, Michigan, United States #41254

HEY JASON WHY DID YOU HANG UP ON ME WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH YOU AFTER YOUR *** EMPLOYEE COULDNT HELP ME? HE STARTED ST ST STUTTERING AND WHEN YOU GOT ON THE PHONE YOU HUNG UP ON ME! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU THIEF!

This posting must be from a competitor trying to post lies about our company. I have never heard from any customer asking for any refund for fake tickets.....becasue we have NEVER sold fake tickets. If I can find out who posted this stuff, I'll sue them for slander!! Check us out with the Better Business Bureau, NO complaints like this, becasue the BBB checks out the validity of complaints before posting them, unlike these websites.

Thanks for reading,

Jason Young,

An honest ticket broker.

Cedar, Michigan, United States #29269

Sex offender laws in Nevada face court challenge :: WRAL.com

Aug 20, 2008 ... Vincent Cannito, commander of the Las Vegas police sex crimes unit, .... Attorney: Detectives building case around Jason Young ...

www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/3389271/ - 112k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Cedar, Michigan, United States #29268

I agree this guy lives down the street from me...If this is the same guy ...theres just something wrong about those lingering looks at the children....thank god he sells tickets instead of Ice Cream

Cedar, Michigan, United States #29266

Shady business dealings aside

If this is the same Jason young:

This guy lives down the street from me...theres just something wrong about those lingering looks at the children....thank god he sells tickets instead of Ice Cream